Date:Sometime in December 2005
Time :11:00 Pm
Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train
Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened.
I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower.
When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me,
"i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem"
"Ya, OK..no probs...", I told.
And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay...
At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth...
I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told,
"Salem is half an hour away...so you get back to ur berth.."
That girl too came back to her berth and apparently lay down...
Then I heard that guy getting up, and coming to his wife...I sensed him getting into the same berth as his wife!!!???
Then I heard sounds of "mmuah..mmmuah" and some more undescribable sounds...this went on for like 30-40 seconds..then he got off...both of them got up, collected their stuff..Salem station had came by then...Off they went....
Doesn't it sound bizarre...
I was feeling like.."what the heck..after all train is a public place.....What if someone woke up and switched on a light..."
I dont think anything beyond smooching would have happened though:-)But still....
Time :11:00 Pm
Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train
Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened.
I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower.
When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me,
"i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem"
"Ya, OK..no probs...", I told.
And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay...
At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth...
I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told,
"Salem is half an hour away...so you get back to ur berth.."
That girl too came back to her berth and apparently lay down...
Then I heard that guy getting up, and coming to his wife...I sensed him getting into the same berth as his wife!!!???
Then I heard sounds of "mmuah..mmmuah" and some more undescribable sounds...this went on for like 30-40 seconds..then he got off...both of them got up, collected their stuff..Salem station had came by then...Off they went....
Doesn't it sound bizarre...
I was feeling like.."what the heck..after all train is a public place.....What if someone woke up and switched on a light..."
I dont think anything beyond smooching would have happened though:-)But still....
Comments
smiles
have seen it twice on the train from delhi... didnt hear mmuaah and all the sound but generally made it out... blame it all on INSOMNIA...
kiruthika>>> just curious what in blr made u bring ethos into the picture...
sathya
That was surely awkward for many.
unakkaaga nadanthu show show show
i have encountered this in buses ( erode - Chennai), Blore- Kappan park.. etc....
FYI- the girl I mentioned in kappan park is not newly married she was in here school dress.
On that day i realised the fact that india is a fast growing nation( in all means).
Gangadhar>>Any sensible person would not do this i think..And u r one..good:)
Arjun>>yeah..u r on earth...things do change for good..:)
sounds so bad..but i laughed out loud over that incident...
Ram>>yeah...over enthu should be the reason...
We r spoiling ourselves in the name of westernisation-well said
neighbour>>school girl!!thats sounds pretty bad....but nowadays i tihnk it does happen...
growing bvackwards is no sign of growth:(
Prabhakar>>ellam neram!!
GP>>good that u r bac....
second it isn't perfectly fine for a guy to have a leak in public...thts public indecency too.
jagan>>no jagan..these are not right i guess..but u cant do much abt it...
my first time here. keep writing
welcome to my blog...keep visiting...
First time visiting your Blog:
i think you meant 30-40 minute no???
but on there side they could not have controlled their feling so they might have done it. if u feel that it was wrong u should have told them or told TT ..!! (which any normal person will never do).
May be these are feeling one could understand a only after marriage...!! They show smooching and much more in movies which are very public.. so u r lucky that u heard only sounds..
tilo>>u never know, evryone was asleep from 11:30 on...so wat u say might happened too...
anon>>hmmm....:-s
kicha>>welcome to my blog....shd get used to it..gonna b a bangalorean soon....
she was just engaged and we were travelling togetheer and the most pathetic is we were in 2 ac and in the side birth to my surprise i witnessed somthing more than smooching. Dumbstuck for the whole journey- I was doing my final year engineering .
the next day the way i looked the couples - i dont think they will ever forget my stare. Latter learnt that they were going to ooty for honey moon and were from pune.
My good ness.
I still remember the way they were in their berth. - even the curtains of 2 ac couldnt help hidding htem.