To the person who thinks it is a human duty to help another human being in distress, whatever be the implications on the self,
To the person who motivated me to become what I am now,
To the person whose love I am assured of, come what may,
To the person with whom I can connect with, through that unspoken word,
To the person who never said no to any of the things I wanted to do,
To the person who can be so selfless, not only to the loved ones, but to anyone,
To dad,
Happy birthday.
To the person who motivated me to become what I am now,
To the person whose love I am assured of, come what may,
To the person with whom I can connect with, through that unspoken word,
To the person who never said no to any of the things I wanted to do,
To the person who can be so selfless, not only to the loved ones, but to anyone,
To dad,
Happy birthday.