Hi all..
Last I was starving for some good book to read..Was vetti too...But I dint get one.
Now I got work to do. But there has been a flood of books, which one shall i read first?
--------->God Father-Mario Puzo
--------->If Tomorrow Comes-Sidney Sheldon
--------->The Brethren-John Grisham
--------->Love in the Time of Cholera-Gabriel Garcia Marquez
My personal Choice is God father...What say?
Last I was starving for some good book to read..Was vetti too...But I dint get one.
Now I got work to do. But there has been a flood of books, which one shall i read first?
--------->God Father-Mario Puzo
--------->If Tomorrow Comes-Sidney Sheldon
--------->The Brethren-John Grisham
--------->Love in the Time of Cholera-Gabriel Garcia Marquez
My personal Choice is God father...What say?
Comments
If Tomorrow Comes - best works of Sidney, but with the all time fav. plot (loss of innocence, take revenge.. kinda' stuff.. peppy girls type) but exciting.
The Brethren is not that great,
I still haven't finished 'love* cholera', so Brethren comes a first choice before it ;-)
ps. romba vetti'a iruntha en kelkiku padhil solliyirukkalam :-(
but this one is very different
I am zero in that part....
If tommorrow comes is typical book of Sidney..
dont know about Love Cholera :)
So my order
1
2
3 or 4 (No Comments)
guess u mus hve started readin sth by now...i do suggest u start off wit Godfather..its lyk the bible for mafia n gangster books...:) As everybody has already told u, IF tomo comes is te best sidney work...I don lyk John Grisham much since his stories r all te same:"te firm aint wat it luks lyk"...marquez impressed me in One hundred years of solitude....newayz go for Godfather
By da way, Love In The Time Of Cholera would be my choice. GodFather has an awful climax.. Rajinikanth Movie maadhiri irukum.. One man heroism and verum masala !!
2. If Tomorrow comes
raasa>>looks like am gonna with the list as i've written only:-)
deney waala jab bhi deta .... detaa chappar phad khe.........
U ll simply love this stuff provided u haven't seen the movie b4 and u dont know the plot or the story..even otherwise it is a good read.. u ll be captivated with the italian famiy...
i dont know much about Cholera.. heard much but havent read it.. so not much to comment on it..
but id suggest a small change in ur order.. read brethren b4 sheldon... it will give u a difference between reads...
if trow comes is a regular sheldon stuff.. same plot.. locale and environ's differ.. same old story in a different place.. that s all...
and can u send me "love...cholera" by email... i ll send u a mail rite away..
I feel the old template was better, jus a suggestion....
finished god father as well as sheldon...
neighbour>>paravayileenganna...
Vivek>>the change noted:-)Looks like the adage "the only thing permanent in life is change" seems to suit u the best:-D
Bhav, kiron &kuttichuvaru>>YUp..it was godfather...awewome it was..
gonna take up garcia next...
anon>>exactly..
sathya>>I know!!
shd take up garcia or brethren..
sure..shoot me a mail and i'll send u...
raasaa>>doesn't it look neat...i like the professional touch in this template:-)
ram>>we need change once in a while right?anyway we'll get used used to this too..
hey kewl template ya... and hey i suddenly remembered have to answer your tag post na... will do it...
sathya
its feelin like walkin head down when scrollin up and down ur blog.. ;)
sathya>>tx..waiting for ur tag post
kiron>>tx!!!
gokul>>wait for more n more template changes....
shout box is gone...all those scripts were taking a long time to load...i wanted to make the page as simple n easy to download..so the extras r gone now:-)
i am reading Argumentative Indian by Amartya Sen ..a very well written book about indian culture ..
but in mario puzzo i love the Last K
and in grisham - the partner. my ultimate choice.