Sissy graduated!!
Ms. Priya Balakrishnan, BE
Looks like only a few days back I posted a similar post for my graduation, oh, but that was 11 months and 27 days back! On 10th of June, 2006.
This blog born on 30th of November, 2004, at the stroke of midnight, is primarily to cater to my urges of jotting down whatever I feel record-able and worthy reminiscing. Life involves a lots of experiments and calculated risks, just like in a laboratory. This much, for the nomenclature...
Comments
what about pre-november 2004 reminiscences..... the first year of college....etc.... and ..... no college romance/crush...?..... hard to beleive for such a sophisticated girl....
A beautiful mind>> Thanks! on her behalf!
Anon>> Wow, in one night? Were my posts engaging enough to be finished in a night? Anyway thanks. And why anonymous? and just curious, how did you land on my blog?
Pre Nov, 2004 reminiscences, oh yeah, perhaps I should put them in too! But only when I am free enough to do that!
U havent answered all the qns...