Hi all..
Something irritating...
In my pc, I got both win98 and winXP installed.
And sometime for like 3 months, I dint have any anti-virus software on my machine, but I was using the internet as usual. And when I finally installed anti-virus and scanned my machine, it had some 500 viruses, worms, trojans and lot of variants. I cleaned up the system.Now this a bit of history
I find that in XP, when I connect to the net(I still use a dial-up connection), it connects, but doesn't let me do anything with the connection, as in if i try to go to any website, I would get the message,"please connect to internet" or so. Even yahoo messenger and MSN messenger were not connecting, while I am connected to the net.
Strangely , when i reboot and startup in win98 and connect ot net, I would be perfectly able to browse, my chat client also would connect, et, al.
So I dint bother as somehow I am able to access the net. But, you see, win98 is not something I would call cool, when co...
Comments
what about pre-november 2004 reminiscences..... the first year of college....etc.... and ..... no college romance/crush...?..... hard to beleive for such a sophisticated girl....
A beautiful mind>> Thanks! on her behalf!
Anon>> Wow, in one night? Were my posts engaging enough to be finished in a night? Anyway thanks. And why anonymous? and just curious, how did you land on my blog?
Pre Nov, 2004 reminiscences, oh yeah, perhaps I should put them in too! But only when I am free enough to do that!
U havent answered all the qns...