Skip to main content

Bye Bye

Bye Bye Coimbatore
Bye Bye Home
Bye Bye buddies
Bye Bye Siruvani water
Bye Bye to all athais, mamas, pinnis, chinnaainas, pedhammas, pedhanaainas

This reminds me of a movie I saw some 7-8 years ago, it was called , "Bye Bye, Love"

Comments

Arjun.C.N said…
BANGALORE is jus 6 hrs away!!! And I am sitting at the opp side of the world... COME ON....
AruneM said…
If just 4 years of nomadic existence in peelamedu, PSG Tech hostels is enough to make me miss Coimbatore..I can only imagine yours...! The most livable city in Tamil Nadu..!
gP said…
and where exactly r u going?
Anonymous said…
all the best divvs
Sujit said…
oh! thats sad.. but live moves and we need to keep moving right!.. Bangalore! wow!... Fianlly I am comming home back after 5months.. hehe.. let me see how bangalore is after months!..
Anonymous said…
Dear Lady Experimenalist,
The Bug has got his freedom, but the creator is still not happy.Your esteemed presence would be solicited at The Bug.Comments as always would be great encouragement
Anonymous said…
What i came to know abt this post is u got a job and moving to Blore..

I tried and tired to find out what the job is... by going thru ur previous posts and i need ur help in knowing that...

ALL da BEST..
Surya said…
wowow.... how did i miss a blog like this all while.... grt one
You know Who said…
All the very best to your bright career. The environment in job may not be same as the college.Hope that you do well in what ever job you are..

You Know Who
Anonymous said…
hey is that a bye bye to blog also? :)
Nayan said…
Hey Divya!!! U r back!!!
Sorry, but as u wrote once that u wont write anymore, I paused my visit here. But when I saw ur old comments in my archives, I remembered you.. and came here to find that you r BACK!!
I am so glad!

BTW.. where r u moving to?
Anonymous said…
Jobless days look great when you go on to a job.

It is as if you lost much of freedom.

But all things that are good arent always sweet.

Will miss blogs on coimbatore.

All the very best for a great career.

suresh
Divya said…
Balaji>>Thank you.

Arjun>> I know!! but still..:-)

Bhavna>>Thanks Bhav
Divya said…
Arun>> you are absolutely right!! BUt still, we gotta see the world..right..?

Gopalan>> Thank you!

GP>> You'll get to know that:-)
Divya said…
sathya>>Thank you sathya..and all the best to u too

sujit>>Welocoem back!

the moderator>> WHo r u ?? ur blog seems to be protected..and I aint a member of wrodpress.
Divya said…
Nandan>> Is it?? So I am really that untraceable through my blog?? Cool!

Surya>> Thanks for your kind feedback.

The known stranger>> :-)
Divya said…
you know who>> Thanks a lot.

Jagan>> U'll know

Alagappan>> nope it is not.
Divya said…
Nayan>>Great to see u bac on my blog Nayan..Keep coming bac.

Suresh>>Thanks for ur wishes. Am not gonna stop writing about Cbe, I can simply not stop.

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Which of the following do I read?

Hi all.. Last I was starving for some good book to read..Was vetti too...But I dint get one. Now I got work to do. But there has been a flood of books, which one shall i read first? --------->God Father-Mario Puzo --------->If Tomorrow Comes-Sidney Sheldon --------->The Brethren-John Grisham --------->Love in the Time of Cholera-Gabriel Garcia Marquez My personal Choice is God father...What say?