Skip to main content

Prefinal to final

Hi all
Yippee...exams got over today...Embedded systems was a cake...
Went for a movie...Mumbai xpress....had a nice laugh...I always like KamalHasan's comedies and i hate his serious movies...
But nowadays his comedies are getting stereotypical...some comedy of errors and mistaken identities, it is a time tested style though, right from Shakespeare's time, no idea whether it was even before Shakespeare's time.
Me, Rama, Nandy and Kd went...almost everyone we saw in the theatre was a known face, from coll. Some CSc girls, G2 guys, some production boys...This is the problem with Coimbatore, i feel it is such a small city that anywhere you go you always catch up some one or the other you happen to know. The plight of those who are romantically involved should be pretty bad i guess, with no place where you won't be spotted by anyone...hmm...it is a small world(rather, city?) after all..We have concluded that Jenny's should be the right place for these people, with its ambience, crowdlessness, and not-so-rushing bearers.
Had a nice sleep in the evening. Kd came over at around 8:30, we went to the CD shop and have taken this movie: " 50 first dates", had dinner at Aryaas went to Nandy's place and caught her unawares while she was being a couch potato.The movie is supposed to be real fun...We are gonna watch that now, Kd is staying over at my place tonight. Well i'll catch up with the blog shortly...
bye all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Which of the following do I read?

Hi all.. Last I was starving for some good book to read..Was vetti too...But I dint get one. Now I got work to do. But there has been a flood of books, which one shall i read first? --------->God Father-Mario Puzo --------->If Tomorrow Comes-Sidney Sheldon --------->The Brethren-John Grisham --------->Love in the Time of Cholera-Gabriel Garcia Marquez My personal Choice is God father...What say?