Skip to main content

Come September

Hi all...
All that is to do with da labs got over....
We are planning the farewell for our seniors this Friday...We had a meeting yesterday at my nhome regarding this..this week has got to be a frenzy i guess...
Any cool games, anyone can suggest? If anyone from our bazilisx has any idea express it in the meeting tomorrow, after the photo session in the IM amphitheatre at 4:15...
This is injustice, I am not being given the elective I want, for the reason that the controller of examinations cannot set too many question papers, cuz this time the number of electives offered are 13…so they had to cut all the self-electives…So I am ending up with wireless communications, rather than my choice of ‘microprocessor based system design’, Prof.SJ is going to handle wireless, it looks like, that is a good news though. He is one gem of a teacher.
Last week or the week before that I had my assessment GD during the profcomm hour.It went cool...The topic was the much talked .."is India really shining.."
After that prof wanted some volunteers to do a model stress Gd(no prep time, 5 min GD , Abstract topic)..
Me, Rama, and a coupla guys went in..And the topic was "sine square theta+cos square theta = bournvita"...It was so cool,,,we came to a conclusion that everything in this world finally melts down to this great philosophy that is"sine square theta+cos square theta = bournvita"
OK thats it for now...gotta sleep.
BY the way..Does anyone know any piece of music or song or some musical rendering named "Come September"..It seems my dad liked that song or whatever when he was young, but now unfortunately unable to remember anything about it other than it is called "Come September"(By the way, My bday falls in Sep, be ready with your gifts ppl:-)).if anyone cud tell me about it...I would be able to get it for him on his Bday perhaps(JUne)
Bye everyone...

Comments

Anonymous said…
www.goldlyrics.com/song_lyrics/natalie_imbruglia/white_lilies_island/come_september/

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Denial of Service

Hi all.. Something irritating... In my pc, I got both win98 and winXP installed. And sometime for like 3 months, I dint have any anti-virus software on my machine, but I was using the internet as usual. And when I finally installed anti-virus and scanned my machine, it had some 500 viruses, worms, trojans and lot of variants. I cleaned up the system.Now this a bit of history I find that in XP, when I connect to the net(I still use a dial-up connection), it connects, but doesn't let me do anything with the connection, as in if i try to go to any website, I would get the message,"please connect to internet" or so. Even yahoo messenger and MSN messenger were not connecting, while I am connected to the net. Strangely , when i reboot and startup in win98 and connect ot net, I would be perfectly able to browse, my chat client also would connect, et, al. So I dint bother as somehow I am able to access the net. But, you see, win98 is not something I would call cool, when co...