Skip to main content

TATA Indicom

I can’t believe this. For the past few days TATA Indicom internet is getting atrociously slow. It never ever used to be like this. Believe me, I have used the net very very extensively during the past one and a half year or so. The speed was always reasonable for a dialup connection. But now…it takes like an eternity for downloading a single page, it is not encouraging at all, not to say how disgusting it is during times when mail is to be urgently checked or something…
Well a lot of cribbing, I guess….
Today my hair was the talk in class; Kd and Rama were trying new hair dos on my hair during lunch hour. Pretty funny.
Yesterday was Nandy’s birthday, so today she had brought 2 lunch boxes of VegB and rava kesari, yummy. I always love Nandy’s mom’s culinary delicacies, especially her Pav Bhaji…
On Saturday, I and priya visited the annual Niligiris cake show at the president hall. This year’s major attraction is the Titanic ship cake (Jack and Rose were on the cake too, But God only knows why Rose wears a Bindi…).I expected a lot of cream and stuff, but all that was there were sugar , hardened sugar, the structures looked almost stony, not a bit of soft cake-like appearance, or anything spongy.
Well got to sleep now, bye.

Thought for the day:
We shall overcome, we shall overcome, we shall overcome, some day, Oh deep in my heart, I do believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Which of the following do I read?

Hi all.. Last I was starving for some good book to read..Was vetti too...But I dint get one. Now I got work to do. But there has been a flood of books, which one shall i read first? --------->God Father-Mario Puzo --------->If Tomorrow Comes-Sidney Sheldon --------->The Brethren-John Grisham --------->Love in the Time of Cholera-Gabriel Garcia Marquez My personal Choice is God father...What say?