Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...
Comments
the hollow filling smell of a good book...
Hope that link works!Whats up in CBE?
Check this link..having list of all e-books sites
http://mnarendran.blogspot.com/2005_09_01_mnarendran_archive.html
Naren
you are not going to believe this at all!!!!
i am currently reading "love in the time of cholera" ....stopped city of joy abruptly and shifted over... smiles...coincidence...
hey i dont know about the e-book...
but the book itself is pretty cheap... the guy whom i borrowed the book bought it from a bangalore footpath vendor
if i find it in blr will get u ...
sathya
neema>>thx for the link..tried it..it asks me to register.wen i try to register, i gives me a page in some alien language...so couldn't:-(
Cbe is just doing gr8....
kasi>>ya good idea..will post der...
sathya>>oh datz a sweet coincidence...:-)and thx for the offer...i'll try to buy the book too in blore..
http://greylib.align.ru/
Aravind G
aravindkrish@yahoo.com