You could call some days happy, some sad, some even in-between. For me, today has been a messy day, till now. After breakfast, I decided to have a lime & mint juice, and somehow manage to feed my salwar too. For the afternoon lunch, the soup I had was coriander & garlic soup. I am this person who cannot talk without gesticulations. I was rattling a lot of non-sense to Vidya, my team-mate and friend, while having soup. No prizes for guessing, I spilt the soup all over my salwar and some on Vidya’s too. Yikes. Before you start wondering what a messy person I am, I usually concentrate on my food religiously, not letting go off even one morsel’s taste away. I love eating tasty food, and consciously enjoy the gustatory sensations they transmit. Now here I am, smelling of a combination of Eva Deo + Archies Chill! Perfume + lime + mint + coriander + garlic. God bless my cubicle-mates.
This blog born on 30th of November, 2004, at the stroke of midnight, is primarily to cater to my urges of jotting down whatever I feel record-able and worthy reminiscing. Life involves a lots of experiments and calculated risks, just like in a laboratory. This much, for the nomenclature...
Comments
Nice shots, and nicer songs.
Couldnt drop by for the past weeks.
Hows rama doing she is here to stay or goin back to uncle sams?
I m female. And I have known you for 7 yrs now. You should be able to identify now. Or put down a list I will reveal myself if I am in that list.
I prefer to be anonymous, anyway I dont have a blog.. so no gains for me either way...
1) azhagu malar, oodha poo- great saturation- perfect colour tone.
2)enna samayalo- GOOD start for macro/perspectives.
idea- for these kinda photos remember to keep the first object in sharp focus (the second box is sharp in ur pic)
3)country roads -nice candid & caption :))
4)veetukku- the photo somehow doesnt tell the whole story- u may
consider adding this pic to ur other post (or) u cud have tried a more inclusive framing.
5)sendhooram- pleasing colours, dreamy effect
6)poo pookkum osai- the same mistake i did in 2002 and learnt from it - What is the subject in the photo even though there are colorful flowers in it ?
7) enge sellum - pisthu photos- just Do auto-levels/auto-contrast in photoshop, and u will have a winner- gr8 caption too !
Arunem>> Guru, gothaayithu!
Vivek>> Thank you. I do remember you...Hows work and all...