You could call some days happy, some sad, some even in-between. For me, today has been a messy day, till now. After breakfast, I decided to have a lime & mint juice, and somehow manage to feed my salwar too. For the afternoon lunch, the soup I had was coriander & garlic soup. I am this person who cannot talk without gesticulations. I was rattling a lot of non-sense to Vidya, my team-mate and friend, while having soup. No prizes for guessing, I spilt the soup all over my salwar and some on Vidya’s too. Yikes. Before you start wondering what a messy person I am, I usually concentrate on my food religiously, not letting go off even one morsel’s taste away. I love eating tasty food, and consciously enjoy the gustatory sensations they transmit. Now here I am, smelling of a combination of Eva Deo + Archies Chill! Perfume + lime + mint + coriander + garlic. God bless my cubicle-mates.
This blog born on 30th of November, 2004, at the stroke of midnight, is primarily to cater to my urges of jotting down whatever I feel record-able and worthy reminiscing. Life involves a lots of experiments and calculated risks, just like in a laboratory. This much, for the nomenclature...

Comments
BTW, I'm having difficult time with ur blog to post a comment.
may be there are still people who dont care about how their life shud be. only they can say "let fate decide"
by the way wht happened to ur last blog. embarassing enuf so that u removed it??? u atleast shud have retained the picture...
some one has a grudge on you ???
or is it like you dont want us to comment??
then for No Marriage.. oorla ithani sanyaasigal irukaarranganu ippo thaan theriyaadhu...
namma Love marriage thaan paaa...
First time on ur blog & found very innovative ..esp its template is very very unique...nice!!
yah the poll...interesting yaar....so I'm in the winner group...
Nice to land on ur blog..
Roy
Thank you. Am sure this comment wont be seen :)
bro... have not used blogger much... and the word verification has a name it is called CAPCHAS and used to stop bots from filling and as a layman i presume comment moderation is more to do with moderating the content that you comment in this text box....
coming back to Divvs... hey wassup? not to be seen at my blog at all? major busy kya?
and that " no marriage " answer i clickded on it some 4 times.. probably more to do with the state of mind i was in the other week... anyways blog visit solicited and ooopsie i am yet to do ur tag ...
will find time...
and hey my college tech fest is coming up
even if you cant come down here take part in the online events...
virtual bounty - online treasure hunt on 2nd april 9:00 am
inscription online programming contes 26tn march
okies,,
tata
sathya
how did u manage to disappear from orkut overnight... and why??????
sathya
Btw ,First time here.Good posts.
1. living single
2. living togehter.