Skip to main content

Missed calls from Saudi Arabia!!

Hi all
Loong time(Not exactly, I posted last on 30th dec, just, 6 days went past without any blogging activity, but still, considering my frequency of posting, this looks like a long break).
I dint read any of your blogs...Should I say my project work is demending...yeah..something like that...
I think I should catch up on all your blogs this weekend....
The project is going on wonderfully, but with hiccups then and there though....
Something strange, I've been getting missed calls from Saudhi Arabia!! I dont have any friends there..And the rings aren't long enough for me to pick up...And I get calls at kinda after 11 at night:-s..The call would be just a 'tring' not even 'tring tring', so no way of picking up..
[+]And I've started writing a diary...
[+]And I've started doing exercises...
[-]And I've put my German on hold
[-]And I've put my cooking lessons on hold
[-][-][-]And I find no time for blogging:-(

Anyway, Let me try to balance.
Byee...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude .. writing a diary is cool .. but b carefull .. u cud get busted anytime.. anywhere !
U started exercising !! Awesome.. I would always encourage that .. !!!
Jagan said…
calls from saudi arabia va ? if its some sheikh donating u an oil rig , please consider me for a partnership :)
Divya said…
Bhav>>I dont write any secretive stuff in my diary, i write only my living details, kinda did what, spent how much, went where ..stuff..For anything that requires more discretion, i'd definitely store it only in my head and nowhere else...:)

Jagan>>Apdi irundha parvalle..sure i'll count u in too..:)
Anonymous said…
for some reason, i never liked the idea of writing diary.

i always wanted to learn cooking. but my mom is not ready to risk her kitchen.
Vivekanand M said…
hey
mus hve been some error in routin calls..i used 2 write a diary too..for penning very very personal moments in life :)
Sujit said…
oh.. great! you seem to be busy like a bee.. have a grea time
Anonymous said…
hi divvs,

"Ich spreche nicht deutsch "

smiles


does my page load now?

it takes time in a few browsers wonder why.. but after a delay it looads :-(



sathya
Divya said…
Balaji>>mummyya convince pannunga..

vivek>>thats super cool...i prefer not to pen down those moments somehow,...
Divya said…
gangadhar>>thanks yaar...

Sujith>>Thanks to u too..

Saran>>yup..and am new to it..well ya almost..
Divya said…
Sathya>>Das ist nicht ein Problem
By the way, the probability of ur page downloading fully in 1/5 i shoud say...
i always get an error in some javascript message...do something about it..

Susubala>>Am not frustrated, just a lil curious...Reg the tring thing, thx:)
Writing a diary? Is it the Anne Frank effect? ;)
Looks like we have an Arabian stalker here ;))
Divya said…
Gokul>>Nope, not all ....
My diary does not bear a lil resemblance to anne's. Mine would not be interesting to read...cos i dont put the interesting details into my diary
Known Stranger said…
i have a list to do and list i have put aside is big list than what i wan to do. hmmm good you doing exercise that a priority in my list to do for past 6 years.

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Denial of Service

Hi all.. Something irritating... In my pc, I got both win98 and winXP installed. And sometime for like 3 months, I dint have any anti-virus software on my machine, but I was using the internet as usual. And when I finally installed anti-virus and scanned my machine, it had some 500 viruses, worms, trojans and lot of variants. I cleaned up the system.Now this a bit of history I find that in XP, when I connect to the net(I still use a dial-up connection), it connects, but doesn't let me do anything with the connection, as in if i try to go to any website, I would get the message,"please connect to internet" or so. Even yahoo messenger and MSN messenger were not connecting, while I am connected to the net. Strangely , when i reboot and startup in win98 and connect ot net, I would be perfectly able to browse, my chat client also would connect, et, al. So I dint bother as somehow I am able to access the net. But, you see, win98 is not something I would call cool, when co...