Skip to main content

Templates..

Hi all...
I am in an experimenting phase wit blog templates...Of late I've discovered that haloscan would gobble up my LRU comments...I dont want my blog's precious comments to be deleted..So I enabling blogger comments...

I request my readers to please comment in the blogger comments rather than in the haloscan comments...Thx

Comments

Vivekanand M said…
looks nice but its freaky..not a reflection of wat u write..
Divya said…
i too thot so ..neway all this week i am gonna experiment with templates....
Nayan said…
Ehh.. sorry.. i again commented in Haloscan. Why the heck have u kept it there?
When u view this template in Firefox.. it is not very good looking. And I am not going to switch to any other.
Chez said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chez said…
O Oh...

This template looks cool. Lemme give u a suggestion. If u know Photoshop, Fade the background image a bit. That would give emphasis to the posts rather than the freaky background... :-)

Check out the Color Wheel in this site. This may help u with some cool color combinations.

Any help u need.
Cheers.
narayanan said…
They dont get deleted, they are just backed up after 4 months time. Just add some extra text to identify the different commenting systems, otherwise got to mouse over them :(.

-narayanan
Divya said…
Ajit>>ya luks like that..anyway templates are a part of life:-)

Nayan>>Hey yaar,i use firefox..it works fine..i'm gonna work onmy template anyway...SAw ur tag...will surely do it..thx

MAgnus>>a good suggestion, would do that and check out tht link...thx a lot...If i got doubts,will contact u..

gangadhar>>thx..i'd do what anand has told...

ranganathan st.>>oh..is it..cool. annyway i would like them on my site..so blogger looks like a better option..anyway i dunno whether blogger also backs up aftr some time..is it? Ihavve done the differentiation of both comments...

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Denial of Service

Hi all.. Something irritating... In my pc, I got both win98 and winXP installed. And sometime for like 3 months, I dint have any anti-virus software on my machine, but I was using the internet as usual. And when I finally installed anti-virus and scanned my machine, it had some 500 viruses, worms, trojans and lot of variants. I cleaned up the system.Now this a bit of history I find that in XP, when I connect to the net(I still use a dial-up connection), it connects, but doesn't let me do anything with the connection, as in if i try to go to any website, I would get the message,"please connect to internet" or so. Even yahoo messenger and MSN messenger were not connecting, while I am connected to the net. Strangely , when i reboot and startup in win98 and connect ot net, I would be perfectly able to browse, my chat client also would connect, et, al. So I dint bother as somehow I am able to access the net. But, you see, win98 is not something I would call cool, when co...