Hi all..
Guess what, I've formatted my volume and reinstalled XP, now things are going great...right now, doing all the software installation stuff...
Merry Christmas all of you.....
I was just looking into my mobile statistics:
Here you go:
Total time of calls(hh:mm:ss): 97:26:23
SMS counter : 10911
Contacts stored : 246
No. of pictures saved : 57
No. of sound files stored: 47
Hmm...I used my phone so much?.....All these statistics are from 2004, september....
Ok then enjoy the holidays..
have fun..
Byee
Guess what, I've formatted my volume and reinstalled XP, now things are going great...right now, doing all the software installation stuff...
Merry Christmas all of you.....
I was just looking into my mobile statistics:
Here you go:
Total time of calls(hh:mm:ss): 97:26:23
SMS counter : 10911
Contacts stored : 246
No. of pictures saved : 57
No. of sound files stored: 47
Hmm...I used my phone so much?.....All these statistics are from 2004, september....
Ok then enjoy the holidays..
have fun..
Byee
Comments
Happy holidays and have fun!
guess wat my current total call duration is 97 hrs too...
but the thing is to make calls i use chakra's hutch fone :D
merry christmas
start using linux also... parallely... obviously u cant dispel win XP but still linux is good too and over a period u would start liking it
Ganga>>Happy hols to u too...
Kiran>>merry christmas to u too...and welcome to my blog...
Sujit>>merry christmas nad happy new year...my fone is robust though...
Linux.yeah ..perhaps i shd start...