Skip to main content

Nandy, seriously, you should blog.....

I have always been amazed by nandy's creative writing....this is one sample...I enjoyed it a lot, hope u too do.:

LOVE-LOSS OF VALUE IN ENERGY


Being ECE engg students,these hi-tec romantic lines are quite likely 2 ring in our minds…………
I had a mind set that luv is my bete-noire….
But when U fell into my vicinity from our college vantage point……..
 I totally fell in 4 U………… I developed a predilection 4 U………..
 I was obsessed with Ur thoughts the whole day…….And prayed "Adieu" hoping that I shall see U the next day,talk with U, share my thoughts, and make U understand
how much I long 4 U ………
 The next day,
* When my Physics prof explained the stereoscopic effect of crystals I envisaged Ur face in 3-D effect……….
*During my ED class,I was pertinacious 2 visualise Ur isometric view
And when my ED prof questioned "Can U appreciate the point in orthographic projection?"I loudly replied "YES SIR" lately realising the loud laughter of my classmates…….
 2 me more clear & frank…………….I would say………………
B4 I met U, I was like an AC signal,But ur very first sight had the effect of a diode ,Converting me to a DC signal U vanquished my heart,changing my "half-wave rectifier" emotions,To a "full-wave rectifier" romance mood.
U bewitched my thoughts…..
Replacing my "open circuit" attitude by a "short circuit" attitude.
Oh my dear luv….
U vivified my heart(which I have now lost 2 U)…..
When I try revealing my deep luv 2 U ,I feel I am totally nullified by Ur high resistance…
Oh dear……………..
When will U reveal Ur luv???????????????????????
I am now like a galvanometer and just can’t withstand the high resistance offered by U...................
Plz do try 2 understand my feelings….
Everything that happened was fortuitous …..
Take me out of Ur magic spell…….
 
This the end of the poem.
By the way,R U in an imaginary world............................
keep scrolling down 4 looking deep into the realms of life
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
Have u fallen in luv with someone???
(OR) R U in luv with someone???
Then,it signifies that u r mentally immature……According 2 many,college is the provenance of luv,(many youth call college the cradle of "luv at first sight")
 Infact,the so called " luv " is superficial & a redherring in a person's life.........It is quite likely that everyone of our age has a probability of 1.0 (or) a 100% efficiency of falling in luv…….
Luv according 2 many is of 2 types
*luv at first sight
*luv which is engendered by exchange of feelings,thoughts,likes & dislikes……….
But all these …….. occuring at this stage of life is not praise-worthy and is the result of hormonal changes…and ofcourse..the impact of cinemas…Going 4 a film is just 4 a week-end recreation and its objective is taken seriously by many youth…….
Do we ever little realise the sacrifice our parents have made & the pain they had undergone 4 placing us in such a good college.An achievement is not a 1 time hardwork .It’s years of hardwork..starting from the time our mom/dad sat beside us holding our hands teaching how 2 write A B C……….,& boosting our spirit when we scored low marks.........
Infact ,even when a child is in the womb, parents start planning 4r his/her name,and imagine their child’s visage features……what their child would be(a skilfull engineer or a worldfamous doctor)………
*** If an engineer,how he/she would pull the trolley inside the airport,and wave his/her hand,b4 the departure abroad (or)
how he/she would inform the placement result with a gift 4 his/her sweet mom…….
***If a doctor,how he/she would look wearing the gorgeous white coat……while returning from his/her first successful operation……….
Should we abandon our parent’s aspirations & exacerbate our goals in life just by falling in luv with a person whom we know for just 3 or 4 years to the maximum..(The worst "Luv at first sight"-What nonsense…..???).
The best vote of thanks we can render our parents is by refraining ourselves from falling into the impact of cinemas,leading an ethical life,and working 4 the upliftment of our career,thus garlanding and cherishing our parent's dreams.
/******COMPILED BY NANDHINI VISWANATHAN******/

Comments

Anonymous said…
There were no comments....hard to believe.... Did u MODERATE??
let me try
1. Does Nandy blog?
2. Why is luv a pain to the parents? Dont ppl who "love" somone at college succeed in life?
3. love, at what age is acceptable?
4. I argue that love , the earlier in life, the better. People tend to expect more as they mature, and somehow, love no longer is a spontaneous feeling.
Divya said…
Anon>> 1.No, she doesnt.
2. You should ask Nandy
3. You should ask Nandy
4. Good and sensible argument.

Popular posts from this blog

Messy!

You could call some days happy, some sad, some even in-between.   For me, today has been a messy day, till now.   After breakfast, I decided to have a lime & mint juice, and somehow manage to feed my salwar too.   For the afternoon lunch, the soup I had was coriander & garlic soup. I am this person who cannot talk without gesticulations. I was rattling a lot of non-sense to Vidya, my team-mate and friend, while having soup. No prizes for guessing, I spilt the soup all over my salwar and some on Vidya’s too. Yikes. Before you start wondering what a messy person I am, I usually concentrate on my food religiously, not letting go off even one morsel’s taste away. I love eating tasty food, and consciously enjoy the gustatory sensations they transmit.   Now here I am, smelling of a combination of Eva Deo + Archies Chill! Perfume + lime + mint + coriander + garlic.   God bless my cubicle-mates.

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

What a year!

Hi folks, After my starting to blog, this is the longest hiatus I've taken, not without reasons though. Lots of changes in life this year and they gave me a hands full. Used to be in India. Not anymore. Used to be working. Not anymore. Used to be single. Not anymore. In a span of 20 days in July, I got married(to my best friend), quit my job, moved to another country and started going to school for my Masters studies. So, you see, I had little time for everything else. Initially, I started blogging to share/record my experiences, ramble about any random feeling I might go through, just to yap any sense/nonsense. But now that I have my hubby to whom I do all these things to, blogging has not been so very necessary for the same purposes in the recent past. But I do want to keep writing. Maybe with a different flavor. Here's a hi5 to my restarting blogging!