Skip to main content

Elementary, my dear foul-mouths

Hi all...
Today I was thinking about the kinda language I hear daily in coll. I wouldn't call that pleasant, well what I am meaning is the ease with which all the obscene words are being used nowadays. And the intriguing part is that studs feel that they are cool if they use these words, and thus all f-word, s-word n stuff become their natural vocabulary. I know many people who can’t blurt out a single sentence without using all these words of glory.
This same sort of vocabulary is pretty common in certain under privileged class of people. Certainly nobody thinks that is cool. In fact, anyone(including our good friends who use the aforementioned 'glory' words) would just push it off as a typical 'low class' stuff. This is pure hypocrisy. Is it because they use the same words but in the regional language ? Rather than English?
I feel we, the educated(or so we say) people using this sort of language is much more shameful than the other plane i just mentioned.
Whatever it is...the point is the whole stuff stinks. And people, just understand, there is nothing to be proud of with a stale mouth. This is not the proper way to let out one's emotions...(assuming one lets out dirty emotions by the way of dirty language, if that is gonna be an excuse)Why are we being called social animals...if we are to use these vulgarities in using one of our six senses?
I can very well imagine what would be the reaction of anyone whose actions have just been condemned in this post, reads this....He/she would just comment...'ok ur highness is jobless...f+-*/ off, dude'
vaakinile inimai vendum

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow.....
I completely agree (even if u r least botherd :))
AruneM said…
iniya ulavaaga innaadha kooral..

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Denial of Service

Hi all.. Something irritating... In my pc, I got both win98 and winXP installed. And sometime for like 3 months, I dint have any anti-virus software on my machine, but I was using the internet as usual. And when I finally installed anti-virus and scanned my machine, it had some 500 viruses, worms, trojans and lot of variants. I cleaned up the system.Now this a bit of history I find that in XP, when I connect to the net(I still use a dial-up connection), it connects, but doesn't let me do anything with the connection, as in if i try to go to any website, I would get the message,"please connect to internet" or so. Even yahoo messenger and MSN messenger were not connecting, while I am connected to the net. Strangely , when i reboot and startup in win98 and connect ot net, I would be perfectly able to browse, my chat client also would connect, et, al. So I dint bother as somehow I am able to access the net. But, you see, win98 is not something I would call cool, when co...