Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dropped in my blog

Hi all...
Long time...Am pretty busy with my placement preparation...
Well what happened in my life in between....
recap....
1.Visited Guruvayoor Krishnan temple, for the second time(first time being, when i was 1 year old, I was taken there for the "chorootal" ritual...) Stayed overnight there and had been blessed with the nirmalya darshan the next morning at 3:30 am.
Fine, Kerala is green, but seriously i dont see any sign of developments there....will write about it sometime later...
2.Me and Kd doing a lot of group studying.Lots of sleepovers at kd's and my place...
3.Me communicating less with Priya (coz of the prep), but she, as always , understands. Why do they only say.."Thambiyudayaar padaikku anjaar"?, I would rather say, "Thangaiyudayaar edharkum anjaar"
Thats it for now.
I hope to update elobarately in the near future..
Bye.
Thought for the day(this section is resumed after popular request..he he..refer previous post's comments:-)..)
Dont tell God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is.

1 comment:

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

//"Thangaiyudayaar edharkum anjaar"//

:) kandipa sollalam