Saturday, November 19, 2005

"Tamilnadu gals" or just "gals"?

Hi all...
In girls, I find this phenomena, if a guy comes and talks to you, definitely he is a flirt...Look at him like dirt..and show your attitude...
I hate this...
I can assert I am definitely not this kind. Strangely, I find that I've been in positions where guys think I have an extra soft corner for them just because I listen them out or be friendly..whereas my friendship with them would have been completely on a platonic basis. Is this the reason why girls never give so much space to guys, which might put them in not-really-required awkward positions..
So girls, never sit and listen to a guy's problems unless you are too close to him or if you are willing to take the relationship to another plane.....I mean, we girls do talk out our problems within ourselves na...never do that with guys you dont wanna get involved with..When a guy sees an extra care coming from someone, wow, he gets emotional...now we don't want that...do we?
But nevertheless nothing wrong in being friendly and social...and no, guys are not flirts just because they come and talk to you...just respect them as you would respect any other girl for that matter...
Am I advising, by the way....?!I hate advising but this one just slipped out...(cliche`?)..Oh no..not advising, it is kinda sharing with a little consultational(read "unslolicited advice") tone.

Any bye all...

No comments: