Skip to main content

*/&%$#$*(*(for the lack of a better title)

Well...
The second internals just got over. Finished off with a frenzied note with me turning up an hour late for the test(test duration=1.5 hours). Wait, wait , not my fault, actually the test was supposed to be from 3 pm to 4:30 pm. Since today is a saturday, no one wanted ithe test to drag on till evening and the test was rescheduled to 2pm, and the word was supposed to spread, ofcourse it did, except for me.
So me, the naive self, went to college at 2:50 pm and go to A310, which was amazingly empty and locked. The block itself was deserted. I thought it would be better if I called up someone and find whereabouts of the test. I am not carrying my mobile to college nowadays, after the Anna University ban.
So when I came out i saw Bhavna(she doesn't have this elective, Network seurity).When I inquired her, she said the test supposed to be at 2:00 pm, and the time was 3:00pm already, but she din't know the hall. So I ran to the J block and searched all the rooms there, finding no activity there, ran to the E block, to the department, at last in EC301, I saw all my fellow classmates writing their test.I went in and explained to my teacher, that the news of the time change and hall change din't reach me at all, and she allowed me to take the test. In 10 min or so everyone left, (their time was over), i had to sit alone and write my test. Boy, isn't this bizarre...Ok, let me take this as a good(??yes it is) experience...
.........................
Yah, this most talked about stuff in my class, the sari day, as in the day when we(all the girls) come in sari to college, the day has been now, then and everytime...it isn't materialising. Usually it would be on 15th of july, our date of joining college...but this time, since the hostellers hadn't brought sari from home, it had to be postponed. I hope it comes sometime atleast within this semester.
And the interesting thing about that is this girl KD never ever wears sari, you wanna listen to her story why she won't...Here is it in her words:"If my parents see me in sari, they would think that it is high time they searched for a groom for me!!"...Can you beat that?
But this time i have convinced her to wear sari. When i tell this to others, they are like,"KD?sari?promised?oh yeah right.."
KD, this much is the believability you got..:-)Please prove them wrong na..pullease..
.........................
What else,..hey I handled the engineering economics class for my juniors, on the teacher's day. This has been a long standing tradition in our college, for the final year students to handle classes for the juniors, on teacher's day. And did i tell you people, that I love teaching? If only the pay-scale was good in teaching profession, I would surely have gone into that direction. i have a passion for teaching.
.........................
Rest later....

Comments

Anonymous said…
You should go by your passion...whatever the payscale ;-)
Divya said…
Hmm, perhaps yeah. But money is also important to an extent, atleast initially. But definitely, I'll follow my passion in sometime!

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Which of the following do I read?

Hi all.. Last I was starving for some good book to read..Was vetti too...But I dint get one. Now I got work to do. But there has been a flood of books, which one shall i read first? --------->God Father-Mario Puzo --------->If Tomorrow Comes-Sidney Sheldon --------->The Brethren-John Grisham --------->Love in the Time of Cholera-Gabriel Garcia Marquez My personal Choice is God father...What say?