Saturday, December 04, 2004

Am in a bad mood...

Hi…
Today I felt horrible at class with my cough and cold and stuff…..
And the lab was first class….Got an error in the readings to the tune of 566%....
No free weekend too….got an aptitude test morrow and then c class….
Woof….I feel I need a break ….that too after a full semester of toiling and with no holidays at all…A little escape I would like to have, but the chances are bleak….
And not to mention about my results….I got a CGPA of 9.25…I expected a lot more than this….I worked so hard to get a CGPA of more than 9.7 or so….and did the exams extremely well too(especially economics , electronic measurements and advanced comp architecture)….It is kinda demotivating when the diligence doesn’t bear fruit…
Well 9.25 isn’t bad at all…indeed I am standing 3rd in class….but it isn’t what I wanted….
So it means I should have even better strategies...But little time needed to get over with all this gloomy stuff…
That’s it for now…..

Thought for the day:
There is no free lunch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

>diligence doesn’t bear fruit
At one point in future, your life dictionary you are building will say your meaning/usage of deligence is worng.

How frequently the meanings/shades of the words are changing/enhancing for you?