Thursday, May 23, 2013

A clean house

A clean and organized house is such a joy! I also find it very calming and relaxing to the mind. I try to maintain my house well but it always falls short of my own expectations , but then I am,a perfectionist and I an aware perfectionists get very little done because of their unrealistic expectations. So I let it slide by even if the house was not as I expect to be, and it sometimes led to less than desirable state of affairs. Their in a new baby and a tolerant husband in the mix, I was set to mediocrity. But I get bouts of energy to take on massive cleaning tasks now and then. When I am done with the cleaning and organizing exercise, exhausted that I may be, I find it so calming to just take a look at the house. It takes off a big mental load off me.

No comments: