Skip to main content

Variety is the spice of life

Hi all..
I was cleaning the house and came across a lot of used and empty deodarant cans...
Well...coming to think of it...it struck me that I've never stuck on to one brand...every time i shop for my deo...its a different one...
My deo list(as much as i can recollect) is:
Rexona(the first one i used...wen in 8th std)
ponds
Fa
El Paso
Axe.(pheoenix)(ok ok i know its for guys...but i liked that masculine fragrance so much that I dint mind using it)
Remy
Eva
yardley
Nivea(the current one..)
It's not that I am not satisfied with anything....It is my fundamental urge to try out everything and find the best...Also I believe that .variety is the spice of life.
For the same reason, I find myself reconfiguring my living room and bedroom once in 3 months...reconfguring in the sense...just reshuffling stuff and rearranging couches, tables, wardrobes, cots, dressing table, dining table, tv, refridgerator, etc...
It always gives a sense newness...And also we can analyse the best and worst part of each configuration...well I actually am interested in designing homes and stuff...I have a couple of detailed plans and elevations made in the first year...
Know something?..Engineering drawing was my v v favourite subject in first year....I just loved that subject, the reasons and techniques..and all. I even thought perhaps I shd have taken up Civil Engg or architecture..By the way, I got 98/100 in the that subject....:-)
Hey i decided just yesterday that i would go on a "atleast 60% natural" diet...lots of fruits and veggies and stuff...but the problem is I am very very selective about vegetables....i just love potato...nothing incredible about any other vegetable...:-(..Should learn to eat vegetables..somehow..
Well then..
Adieus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lokmanya Tilak and a young couple

Date :Sometime in December 2005 Time :11:00 Pm Place: Aboard the Lokmanya Tilak Kurla Express train Once when I was travelling back to Cbe, this happened. I was alloted a side upper berth....Nearby there was a young newly wed couple...ONe of their seats was right under me...and the other was in the adjacent bay, side lower. When I was about to start to the slumberland...that newly wed guy told me, "i dont have my mobile now, could you please keep an alarm in your mobile for 3:00 AM and wake us up..We have to get off at Salem" "Ya, OK..no probs...", I told. And the wife slept in the side lower under my berth and the hubby in the adjacent bay... At 3:00AM, my mobile Sang its "we will rock you"..I promptly woke...Tried to reach the girl from my berth itself and wake her..It wasn't possible...So i got down, woke that girl up..and went back to my berth... I kinda lost my sleep. I heard the girl getting up and waking her hubby...he told, "Salem is half ...

Musings and a bad movie

Hi all... I was thinking about something today.When I go out on my own or with my friends in crowdy places, I find myself kinda on an alert mode. You can see all sort of guys trying to hit on you(physically), a brief grope or a little brush on your side. So I always have my fists clenched ready to attack if any nuisance arises. And I have blown punches a couple of times too. Am not a martial arts expert, but in a crowdy place, just showing your courage in a small way can take a guy off guards and make him run away. They just hope that the girl would not rise a hue and cry over a thing like this, which they might think as a very small insignificant act. But when they see a vehement protest coming, they just back off, not wanting to involve in any sort of trouble. But, when I go out with my parents, I have never encountered anyone trying to make a pass. Being with parents is kinda a shield. I can be myself, carefree. I was just wondering why are some guys programmed this cheap? I saw a m...

Which of the following do I read?

Hi all.. Last I was starving for some good book to read..Was vetti too...But I dint get one. Now I got work to do. But there has been a flood of books, which one shall i read first? --------->God Father-Mario Puzo --------->If Tomorrow Comes-Sidney Sheldon --------->The Brethren-John Grisham --------->Love in the Time of Cholera-Gabriel Garcia Marquez My personal Choice is God father...What say?