Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Jinx!!

Hi all..
This might sound like a lot of cribbing...
As mentioned in the previous post...
-cold..
-then viral fever...
-then I tried my new slippers i bought in B'lore on Janmashtami, and they have given a bloody wound on my feet, so am with a band-aid...
-then yesterday when i was probing into my pouch for getting a pen or something, a blade cut my finger deep(then just remembered that I had put it in like 6 months ago..)so a band-aid in hand too...(gosh, it isnt comfy to type anything excluding your right hand index finger..crib)

Today i heard Devi telling that there is a pop myth that when your birthday is nearing, you are more prone to getting injured...So maybe thats why:-)Just kidding...
So if at all,any of you people have forgotten my birthday(a rare probabillity though.;-)), it's two weeks down the line..13th sep...
Okidoci..
Bye

No comments: