Friday, July 22, 2005

Am I abandoning my blog?

Hi all...
After I have started Orkutting, i find myself blogging very less noawdays...
Evolution I guess..
Nowadays my life is like this: Get up at 7 or 8 in the morning(depending on whether i have class at 8:30 or 9:30). Go to coll, visit the impact lab during free time, check mails, orkut..In the evenings, it is like...some company would have come to campus, we go, cheer the candidates and have fun time in the placement cell..and going back home be 7 or 8.
Me and kruthika have conducted 2 quizzes in class, both went well...Maybe another one today in the TWM hour..
Presently am reading 3 books(in round robin, i guess) namely:Fountain head(Ayn Rand), Bridget Jones' diary(edge of reason by Helen Fielding) and some seagull story(forgot the title:-))
Gotta run for WDC class now.

No comments: