Thursday, June 30, 2005

Nth blog today(aarko?)

Hi all...
Saw Anniyan....was pretty good...the story line was very much a Sankar cliche`...
But it was in a different pack though....hats off to vikram...every muscle of his has acted in the movie.Sadha..well...they could have made the movie without her, if the Remo character wasn't that essential....I couldn't stand the murder scenes...they were too Machiavelian for me...kumbipagam, kirmibojanam....hmm....does garuda puranam really exist...?
I liked "anniyan" vikram the best,ambi was a way too naive and innocent....remo, more a fake facade(may be thats what most guys of that calibre are?i have no clue), Anniyan was agreeable of the three...
But the "bestest"(well, i just made my contribution to the english dictionary) vikram was the one in the last scene, who supposedly was cured of MPD. The anti-climax was just as expected....Exact copy of the ending of "Tell me your dreams" by Sidney Sheldon...."pop goes the weasel" from that book just stuck on to me.
I just finished reading "Rage of angels" by Sheldon...Really great...But very sad...Why did he(sheldon) have to kill Joshua Adam parker? He was an adorable kid...For once, a sidney book without the lead female sleeping around with anyone and everyone...that was a good aspect.
My next book would be either "Fountain head" by Ayn rand or good old sidney's "Memories of midnight"...
The problem with me when i have a book in hand is that I forget everything(Sadly this doesnt happen with my text books:-))), I keep putting off my dinner, my sleep, etc until i finish it....Maybe i should try a little balance game here. My mom pities my future family, who would be denied any attention from me when i sit with a book...Well, lets see how it turns out to be...
For a change, I put my sony ericsson(t610) to rest for a while and took my sis' motorola...Oh g i cant stand that phone...SE is a very smart phone with the most logical menus and with all hi-fi stuff....(maybe the volume of rings can only be its negative)..so I am back to my dear SE...It can hold charge for atleast 3-4 days...motorola's charge lasts just a day...pain in the neck to charge it daily...SE's screen size is awesome too...I guess when i switch mobils in future, I'll go in for SE...I am not excited about nokias too.
By the way the hit counter is fast reaching 1000...cool.
Thats it for now....
Trivia for the day:

Why I Can't Go Out With You:

I'd LOVE to, but ...
-- I have to study for my blood test.
-- I have to floss my cat.
-- I have some really hard words to look up.
-- I promised to help a friend fold road maps.
-- None of my socks match.
-- My chocolate-appreciation class meets that night.
-- I'm running off to Yugoslavia with a foreign-exchange student named Basil Metabolism.
-- I'm going to count the bristles in my toothbrush.
-- I have to sit up with a sick ant.
-- My favorite commercial is on TV.
-- I'm attending the opening of my garage door.
-- I'm converting my calendar watch from Julian to Gregorian.
-- I have to bleach my hare.

Thought for the day
Universities are places of knowledge. The freshman each bring a little
in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge accumulates.

No comments: